HomeStyle Renovation Loan
Have you looked at a home in a neighborhood you love, that has the perfect layout, or the spacious yard you've been waiting but it needs updates or major repairs?
With a HomeStyle Renovation loan, eligible homebuyers and owners can renovate a home to fit their needs and personal style with just 1 loan that covers the mortgage and improvements.
- Completion of newly built home allowed when at least 90% complete
- 3% Minimum Down Payment
- Finance up to 15% of the "as completed" appraised value of a home with energy improvements
- Make your home more comfortable!
- Pay off higher-interest energy improvement debt including PACE and HERO loans
- eligible improvements include, but are not limited to:
- kitchen and bathroom remodels
- Upgrading landscaping
- Replacement of home appliances
- luxury home improvements such as in-ground swimming pools
If you're looking for more options, the FHA 203(k) rehabilitation loan can help you purchase or refinance your home and finance renovation and rehabilitation projects, or the Energy Efficient Mortgage can help finance energy improvements.